It started a few days ago on Tues, 9/25 (19w2d). I was driving with classical music on and suddenly felt a rolling wavy motion on my lower right abdomen.
It was brief and short, lasting maybe a second. I wasn’t sure if that you my baby or not. I’ve been told I would feel flutters, bubbles or popping sensations when I first feel you.
This feeling was neither of the above. This was a different feeling than my stretching ligaments and stomach muscles. I had a feeling it was you moving around but couldn’t be quite sure.
Today at work around 11am. I was sitting at my desk and typing away, when I felt 2 light taps on my lower right abdomen. It was a long poke followed by a quick short one.
This feeling was distinct this time so I know it was you my baby. It felt like a small finger was trying to poke my tummy.
It was an incredible amazing feeling. It is quite indescribable to feel my little baby inside my stomach. It’s really a life in there!
I told Will right away, right after I felt it. Then I told my mom and then my girlfriends eager to share this exciting, wondrous development!
You’re not here in this world yet baby, but Mom & Dad already love you so so much. We can’t wait meet you and to hold you in our arms.
Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment