Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

17w

We hit our 17th week or 4 months this Sunday. This picture was taken last Sept 3 at my friend's daughter's Debut.

I've gained 5 lbs during the pregnancy, which the doc says is fine at this stage.

I'm not showing yet, I have a little pudge but not big enough to show through my clothes. My pants are starting to feel tight due to my disappearing and thickening waistline.

We had our monthly check up last Friday and everything is good. We heard the heartbeat again... it was beating at 150/minute.

Old wives tales indicate that with higher heartbeats (155+) it will be a girl, lower heartbeats (150 below) indicate it will be a boy.

Last month the baby's heartbeat was around 160 and this month it was around 150. As of this month, it looks like we will have a boy. Hmmmm?

Our big ultrasound is on 9/17. We should be able to find out the sex of the baby if we want to. Right now, I don't want to know, I want to be surprised at the baby's birth. Will said he is indifferent but I know he wants to know. ;)

I've been feeling better and less tired. Still craving naps in the afternoon especially at work. zzzzz.

We've narrowed down the boy/girl names. We will keep it under wraps for now. We are calling the baby Tay Tay (prounounced Tey-tey) as we like the name Taylor for a middle name. :)

No comments: