My girlfriends and I went on a getaway to sin city: Las Vegas this past weekend.There would be 5 of us going but at the last minute, Gen, cancelled as her 2 youngest kids were sick with a fever and cold. She cancelled her flight the night before our trip as she did not feel right leaving both sick kids.
We were disappointed she couldn’t join us but of course understood Mom duty calls. Gen was even more disappointed as she was really excited and looking forward to taking a break and having some fun.
The girls and I had a blast… we shopped, gambled, hung out and watched the Chippendale’s show. That was the highlight of our trip! All of us girls were swooning (ok screaming) over the hottest Chippendale, Steve Kim, who is of Korean/Italian descent. He is gorgeous... he looks like a buffer, more handsome Keanu Reeves.
We were so gaga over him. He was very nice and friendly when we met him. I am sure we made a fool out of ourselves and acted like groupies when we took pictures with him. ;)
The girls and I have talked about him non stop since the show, days later. Yeah, you could say we have a "little crush" on him.
Sigh...... KILIG!!!
Sigh...... KILIG!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment