Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!

Friday, June 20, 2008

When I grow up....

This is me working on my Dad's computer in his office. (I kept my bib on so that I wouldn't spit up into the keyboard).

We visited Dad yesterday at his work. Dad's coworkers were excited to see me again as they haven't seen me since I was 2 months old. I've grown a lot since then.

We hung out a bit until Dad finished his work. Afterwards, we headed to the San Rafael Farmer's Market to check out the local merchants.

It was a nice hot day -- in the mid 90s. Dad forgot to bring his flip flops to change into so he couldn't change into his shorts and had to walk around in the hot weather in black slacks. My Mom looked cute in her new short hairstyle and denim summer dress and gladiator sandals.

We walked around the Farmer's Market and ate dinner at a local Thai restaurant. I did not eat any as all I can drink is milk. I can't wait to try different cuisines when I'm older though.

After dinner, we headed back home to SF. I was getting hungry. In case Mom and Dad didn't hear me the first time, I started crying in the car on the way home to remind them. Dad drove as fast/ safely as he could to get us home in time.

It was a fun day and I will miss our little outings when Mom goes back to work next week.

No comments: