Sometime last week, I was singing the ABC/ alphabet song to Lucas and to my surprise, he was "singing" along with me!
Well ok, not really singing, but he would try to say the letters and say in the tune of the abc song. He can say B really well and G and the rest sound like the variation of the 2 letters. It's so cute, when he sings it with me.
I'm not sure where he picked it up. I do sing the ABC song a lot to him to distract him when we're changing his diaper or when he's eating. So maybe he picked it up that way or maybe even at daycare as his other playmates there are 2-3 years old.
Here's me and Lucas:
Me: A
Lucas: B
Me: C
Lucas: B
He knows B really well. :) We're working on A and C. :) The same goes for numbers.
Me: 1
Lucas: 2
Me: 3
Lucas: 2
He knows 2 but not 1 or 3. So we're working on those too. :)
Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment