Last Fri, 3/13, Lucas took his first steps! Every developmental milestone he reaches is exciting but this is the most exciting of all as it means.... yikes... he is on his way to becoming fully mobile.
I was using our laptop which was on my lap. Lucas kept reaching out to play with the keys which he is not supposed to. So I tried to redirect his attention by picking him up and placing him in another area of his playpen. Well, he didn't like it and he started crying. I put him down standing up... he held his balance... before I really knew what was happening before my eyes, he put his right foot forward, then his left, then his right again! He took 3 baby steps towards me while crying at the same time... hee hee.
He has taken a couple of baby steps since then and today I was able to capture it on video! :)
Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment