Lucas decided he wanted to play and talk to us today -- from 2:00 - 4:00 am! He was *very* awake and talkative.
Will and I tried to soothe/pat him back down to sleep but he wouldn't have any of it. He would just flip himself on his stomach and look up at us when we tried to put him down (numerous times).
Will and I ended up sleeping on the floor in the nursery when he finally fell asleep at 4:00am today. Before that I fed him from 12-1a so I was practically awake from 12-4a this morning.
We got a good 1 hour 45 min nap before Lucas woke up for the day at 6:00am, as his usual schedule/routine.
Sigh.... I'm at work drinking a large cup of coffee right now. I'm waiting for the caffeine to kick in and get me through the day.
Hopefully, tonight will be better (cross our fingers) ....
Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment