Punch is arriving tonight at 6.30pm and we are excited to see him. We are all meeting at the airport to greet and pick him up.
I am now at 31 weeks and time is just flying by.
My boss is panicking as he has not found a temp replacement for me yet when I go on my maternity leave on Feb 1. I will be taking 20 weeks off from work.
The pregnancy is going well. Peanut is healthy and growing steadily. I just had an appointment last Monday and the doc said everything looks great.
Fatigue is back. I've also been experiencing some back pain, perhaps due to the extra weight. Stuffy nose at night. Food does not interest me right now. I feel like I am tired of all foods. Only a few food appetizes me, such as cookies and cream ice cream. Now that I could eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Overall, I'm doing ok with just some discomfort.
Will is extremely excited to meet our son, he talks to him nightly and always puts his hands on my tummy to feel his kicks. Peanut has been very active lately. I usually feel his kicks around my rib cage.
We have 2 baby showers coming up in early January.
Mom & Dandy are throwing Will & I a baby shower on Jan 5 with the relatives.
My girlfriends are throwing Will & I a baby shower also on Jan 12 with our close friends.
Also, my birthday is coming up... and I will be turning *GASP* .... 35!! OMG.

No comments:
Post a Comment