I've been feeling the little peanut for a few weeks now. When he moves, I immediately tell Will and place his hands on my stomach. But Peanut is shy and has not announced his presence yet to his Dad. :(
The other evening, Peanut was very active and I placed Will's hand where he just kicked. We waited. A few seconds went by. Silence. Then a kick! Will felt our son kick for the first time. I was SO thrilled and excited that he finally felt our little baby. :)
Peanut is usually active in the mid morning while I'm at work. Especially when I am in a meeting. Either he's excited by what he's hearing (which i doubt) or he's bored to death (like I am)..... He must be in pain like me and he's letting me know. ;) Peanut is also active in the evenings and lately after I've eaten something.
He is his Dad's son because lately I've been eating a lot of Chinese food. I want eat Chinese food for lunch often and I was not like that earlier in the pregnancy. Peanut also loves spicy food, like his Mom. :)

2 comments:
yay! a funglet is on the way! way to get busy guys!! xo, cousin chris
Your bump is too cute!
Post a Comment