Lucas and I spent the day with my folks in WC.
We went to Heather Farms to play at the park since it was a nice warm day.
At the park, they have a man made lake with ducks. There are a lot of ducks and they are running everywhere at the park.
Lucas was sooo excited to see the ducks up close and personal! He's never seen a live duck before only in books when I point out the picture and we say "duck".
Once Lucas saw the ducks.... he pointed at the ducks and said "Duck!" "Duck!"... and then he preceeded to chase after the ducks. He wasn't scared of the ducks, even getting so close to the biggest ducks. I think the ducks were more scared of him.
Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment