He really enjoys walking. Once he starts, he'll keep walking and walking until he falls or something or someone gets in his way. He's doing really well like he's been walking for months instead of the couple of weeks.
There were some babies near where we were sitting on the grass. Lucas is very curious and friendly tried to make friends with a little girl sitting behind us. He also came face to face with a friendly greyhound dog. When he touched the soil, he didn't know what to do with it, he just kept his balls in a fist until his Dad duster off his hands.... I hope he is not afraid to get dirty and enjoys the outdoors like we do.
We may go camping with some friends in June. I would really like Lucas to grow up to enjoy camping like I do.
More pictures can be found here.

No comments:
Post a Comment