Feel free to leave a comment on the blog!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 + 2 + 2 = 6

Lucas has now 6 teeth!

He had 2 bottom teeth. 2 weeks ago, we were in teething hell when his 2 top teeth came in (refused his bottles, fussy, wakes up screaming at night). This lasted about a week and Will and I were exhausted and sleep deprived while Lucas was cranky/fussy/in pain. I really wasn't looking forward to the new tooth to come in for us to go through this again.

Yesterday, while he was lying down and I was changing him, I noticed he had 2 new teeth come in (next to this 2 top teeth). I was kind of surprised as he was his normal self all week and was not fussy or in pain the whole week. The 2 new teeth had already broken in. I was relieved at the same time that he was not bothered or in pain when this new pair came in. Whew!

Hope the rest of teething goes this smooth! :)

No comments: